CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Randoms

Yesterday was a weigh in and get measured day at the gym. I gained some weight, but it all was muscle. Whoo hoo! I lost inches and fat so I'm going to ignore the numbers on the scale. I think it was all the sleeping I did last week. It sure wasn't from any working out. LOL


The weekend is here and I have a list of activities I can participate in. I also have a list of things I can do around the house (and in the yard). But right now I feel like ignoring all of it and spending my time in bed with a book. Who knows what I'll decide to do. I'm sure I'll be social since Allison will be up for the weekend and she forces me to get up and get out. I'm not sure if she is aware of her influence but it is there.

I'm going to tuck little people into bed and hopefully fall asleep myself. This sinus garbage combined with allergies has put a wrench in my late night activities. There is no point in keeping the TV on when your eyes are closed.

Heather

0 comments: