CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Question of the day.

Or question of the hour. Because I'm sure I'll have another question in another hour.

But back to that question. A friend of mine (we will call her Mandy) has been known to harass me for not updating this blog. Not recently, but it has happened. I've been reading her blog and it is stuck on the same page. I'm assuming it is stuck, it can't be that SHE hasn't updated in ten days. TEN DAYS. I know she has been online. I would bet large amounts of money that she has had her camera out. I know she has interesting things to report. I refuse to believe that she hasn't had the time to sit down and update the world on her version of life.

So Mandy, what's the problem??

Heather

2 comments:

Noodle said...

Whew! Am I glad I have never fussed about your posting speed! :-D

Sandy said...

Did you see it???? They finally fixed the blogger Add Photo! So i got some updates done!!;0
San