CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just ONE left

Just one movie quote left. Just one little line from a motion picture. Can you figure it out? I know someone who loves this movie. We recently talked about what a great movie it is and how real life should imitate it more often. Anyone? Anyone? (yes another movie quote, I'm full of them).


I'm off to do my taxes. They were done. Then the computer had a hard drive meltdown and alas they are lost. So I get to re-enter all of our information today. We bought a house. We sold stock. We spent lots on medical (I had LASIK and we put braces on a kid).  All of this equals more money to line my pockets but it is so much more work for me. I know you are jealous. Citrus Leaf green with envy even. So if you are bored and out my way you can stop by and help. I'll be nice and let you have a turn.

Breakfast. Maybe some ABBA (I'm now singing Dancing Queen in my head), some TV recorded from last night and those taxes. Oh the anticipation...

Heather

1 comments:

Noodle said...

No help from me on that one . . . .