The one giving me all this love is our dog Jill. As I type she is making good use of her little body as my personal foot warmer. She follows me to the bathroom when I have to pee. If my leg wasn't bent with my knee up she would be draped over my thighs. Snoring. Twelve whole pounds of slobbering fur. Who loves me to death.
If only she wasn't shedding. And didn't need a bath because she is very VERY fond of digging.
But I'll keep her and her fierce devotion. She guards the yard like a 300 pound dog. Fang would be no match for her- if she could convince him that her actual size was anywhere close to how large she thinks she is.
I'll have to take a few photos of her to show you all what my champion looks like.
Heather
2 comments:
I love jillybean! I haven't seen her for so long! 12 Lbs! Wow I didn't know she was so big.
So I don't know if I have told you we joke that Kimberly has little dog syndrome (sp?) Just like Jilly she thinks she is much bigger and will let everyone know it too! LOL
LOL! And I have a 75 pound scaredy dog who sees himself as a lap dog!
Post a Comment