CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Friends

True friends are those who, when you make a fool of yourself, don't believe that this condition is permanent.


Thank you to all of my true friends. Thank you for believing that it is a temporary affliction and more importantly for still being seen in public with me after I've made a fool of myself- we all know it is a daily occurrence. Either you have faith that one day I'll clue in or you secretly live for these moments so you can laugh at me. Humor me and don't tell me which one it really is.

Heather

2 comments:

Sandy said...

HAT, After 16 yeas you must know HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!!!! So, I am wondering just what you have done this time LOL! Silly Girl!
Love you friend! San

Noodle said...

I'm wondering the same thing -- what did you do? LOL!

Those are the best kinds of friends you know. :)