I hate Friday. I really, really hate Friday. I'll be upfront here and tell you that I am spoiled. I have never been, and as hard as I try, I seriously doubt I will ever be a morning person. I will stay up all night with sick kids. I got up in the middle of the night to nurse two kids and rarely woke up my husband. I have happily driven from Utah to California, thru the night, without complaint and the rest of the family sleeping.
I just ask one thing. Please, PLEASE don't ask me to get up before 7 AM. I would prefer it if I didn't have to get up before 9 AM and I would probably compromise for 8 AM.
Fridays are morning meetings at DH's work. He has to be there at 8 AM on a good day. On bad days he has to be there at 7 AM. This means that I have to be the grown-up and get out of bed. I know everyone is playing their tiny violin just for poor me but if you aren't used to getting up early and your body protests and your eyeballs refuse to open it is a problem.
We are getting our federal tax return tomorrow so it will probably be the only Friday I don't hate of the entire year. I'm also going to the zoo with Em's kindergarten class so it should be an adventure! The current temperature is 24 degrees. It snowed today. The high for tomorrow is forecasted at 50 degrees but since snow was falling heavily on my car while it registered 46 degrees I don't really think that number means anything.
I hope your Fridays are more enjoyable than mine usually are. If nothing else stay dry and warm.
Heather
1 comments:
I hope the zoo was excellent. And not so cold. I can't even imagine going to the zoo at 50 degrees. Brrr!
I'm not a morning person either.
Post a Comment