Some friends are planning on getting together for lunch tomorrow so I was checking my calendar to see what I have going on. I noticed I have an appointment with my Dr. on Tuesday for my pre-op visit.
ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've had a mental countdown of days until I go back in for surgery again but it is only a week away! I have a very busy week so time is going to zip on by in a flash. It isn't that I'm not unprepared for things this time, I think I'm more prepared. Hubby has an entire week off so I don't need to worry about meals or the kids. I don't really need anything from the store and if I do then hubby can run and get it. All of the shopping you could think of is less than 10 minutes away so if I need anything I'll send someone out. And most importantly I slept TONS with my last surgery. LOL Not much is needed or desired when you are sleeping. You wake up, pee, drink water and go back to bed.
Phew. Now that I'm thinking it all out maybe it is nothing to be stressed about. I'm going to do my best. All I can hope for now is that the rest of the world can go along with my low stress plan.
Heather
0 comments:
Post a Comment