What do ya do when you can't sleep? I'm sure it is a combination of stress, anxiety, heartburn, a little caffeine and a whole lot more of stress. I should have taken something to help me drift off but I forgot until it was too late. I have tons going on tomorrow (today?) and I can't be sleeping until 3 PM.
I'm going to get blood drawn for lab work before my surgery on Monday. Then I get to go pay my Dr. for said surgery. I'm going to have to stop at the bank to get a cashiers check before both of those because the Dr. doesn't take a personal check. Not that I blame him! Who would take a personal check for elective surgery? Back home to pack up my stuff and then I'm off to scrapbook and stamp! It is supposed to be a 2 day even but I don't have a babysitter lined up as of right now for Saturday and I don't think my mom is up to it after the week from hell.
I'm going to drag my butt up the stairs and try to sleep again. Maybe this time it will happen!
Heather
0 comments:
Post a Comment