CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Today's update on Gran

They came up with a diagnosis today. But my Aunt who was there to talk to the Dr. forgot what it was called before she got home. D'oh!


We do know that it is something very uncommon and "rare". As in uncommon enough that the oncologist needed to go home and read up on it before he meets with the family tomorrow. It took forever for them to figure out what the hell is going on so it doesn't surprise me that it is going this way. Par for the course for those who share DNA with me. If it can go weird, it will! LOL

So stay tuned for more info on this rare cancer we are meeting. I'll introduce you to it's name tomorrow.

Heather

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I am here for you! Call me if you need anything!! You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Love ya!

Vicki said...

Oh Heather, I am praying for your Grandma and I hope that she is comfortable. Please call if you need to chat. Hugs my friend.