CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

The latest news on Gran

Gran had her stint put into her gallbladder and they removed some stones that were stuck in the duct. She is feeling much beter as far as that goes.


They also did a biopsy and we are not dealing with gallbladder cancer (though she does have a tumor in her gallbladder), instead the diagnosis has come back as lymphoma. What type, what stage, and all of that information won't be known until Monday or Tuesday of next week.

Meanwhile Gran is resting comfortably in the hospital on a morphine drip. From what I have heard Gran is doing just F-I-N-E on her drugs. LOL

I will let you know more as I know more. Thank you for all of your concern and love. It means so much to me right now. I'm not much up to talking about all this, but I am doing ok. Please don't worry too much about me. I'm plugging along fine.

Heather

1 comments:

helderheid said...

I'm really glad to hear your Gram is feeling better!