
I am an independent consultant for Close to My Heart. Our unit has a swap ever other month that I participate in. I always wait until the last minute to get my stuff done but I decided I was going to get it done early. And since I have time alone during the day now I actually DID get it done early! As in a whole week early! I know, it is so unlike me to not procrastinate but what can I say? I'm trying to act more like the grown up I am supposed to be. First I joined the gym, which lead to me losing weight. I am using a calendar on a regular basis too! It does make things go a little easier ;-)
So here is my latest project. All of the products are CTMH (with the exception of the sewing) and each piece is 4 x 6 inches. CTMH sells pages for their albums that hold either 4 or 6 photos. The purpose of the items I made are to go into those pages. That way you don't have to scrapbook every photo you take but you still get the feel of scrapbooking. The first item is a decorative piece and was adapted from the Originals program for card making. The second one is for journaling. If you are interested in what CTMH offers you can check out the catalog online here.
Heather
2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!! Who are you???? Very good job! They look great.
Very pretty!! I've never heard of that company.
Post a Comment