Well I finally got a picture taken of myself. I am going to start by saying that I have no makeup on and I would like you all to ignore the double chin. I do this weird thing when I have my picture taken and I end up looking horrible. Which is probably why I hate having my picture taken.
To start this little photo journey I've got a picture from when I first started working out at the gym. This was taken the first week of December 2006 and right after getting home from the gym so my face is nice and red. Since this is a horrible photo I am putting out there for all to see I will admit this wasn't my heaviest weight either!! I weighed more in this photo than I did when I was 35 weeks pregnant with Em. That is 35 weeks pregnant with gestational diabetes and pregnancy induced hypertension where I gained 20 lb. in 2 weeks.
This photo was taken the week before my first surgery. I'm at Walt Disney World with one of my best friends Allison. I promised her she would look fabulous in any pictures I put up of her (and she does). I had an extended abdominoplasty with muscle repair on Aug. 6th. I also had a little lipo on my flanks (sides) to even things out. I had lost about 50 lb. with diet and exercise, but I couldn't seem to get rid of the tummy and roll. After a few consultations I found out that it was mostly skin and wasn't going away until a trained medical team surgically removed it. SOLD! I wasn't going to continue to kill myself in the gym for a goal that was impossible.
And finally my current photo. This was taken Halloween night. I am just over one month post op from a breast reduction. My back feels MUCH better. 
Heather
Sunday, November 02, 2008
The new and improved Heather!
Posted by Heather at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You look so good. You looked good before the surgeries, now you look "you need a bikini" good! Way ta go woman!
Wowee!!! You look amazing!!!!
You look great and I am so happy that you are finally feeling OK about it all! And thanks for not putting up any pictures that were bad of me, hahaha
Heather you look FAN-TAS-TIC!!! You go girl! (i found your blog trough tonya's blog, hope you don't mind that i took a peak.)
Post a Comment