CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

School Started!

School started yesterday for my two oldest kids. Today my baby started first grade. I now have the house all to myself between 8 AM and 3 PM. Well, I do have to deal with the dog. LOL.

I have enjoyed my time alone. I get to pee by myself with no one talking to me or banging on the door wanting to talk. The same goes for bathing! I have done tons of errands in peace and dinner has been served on time with minimal stress to me. I really think I am going to love this alone time! I have signed up to volunteer in each of the kid's schools, but that will only be a few hours a week.

Here are Matt and Em. Drew has to be to the bus stop before 7 AM so I don't have a picture of him. He has gotten himself up and ready before I have a chance to open my eyes. I'm going to have to pin him down this weekend and get a picture.


Heather

3 comments:

buttafly said...

Your kids are growing so quickly! They are adorable (of course that was expected!). I hope they and you have a great school year! I can't wait until school starts again on Tuesday. I need a regular schedule again!!

Allison said...

Great picture! Make sure you get one of Drew SOMEHOW. Even if he's grumpy about it!

Noodle said...

They are so cute. Growing up so fast!!

I'm jealous that you get to pee without anyone talking to you through the door. :-P LOL!