Staying down and playing the convelecent isn't my cup of tea. I like being able to get my own glass of water. Not to mention there is only so much sleeping and tv watching someone can do before you feel your brain starting to turn to mush.
Yesterday was ten days since my surgery. The boys had piano and we were invited to a birthday party. Hubby had to work so I decided I felt well enough to get up and get out of the house. The only other time I've left the house was to go to the Dr.
Everything was fine and I felt great until I got home. I was exhausted and I had started to swell up. I'm still swollen this morning so I'm thinking I'm going to be taking it way easy today. I'll play the sick patient and let the family wait on me. Then maybe tomorrow I can take it a little slower returning to my normal life.
Heather
Sunday, August 17, 2008
I think I did too much.
Posted by Heather at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope that you are feeling better today and get the rest your body needs after such a BIG surgery!
Take it easy sweetie!
Ooooh. How are you now? Better, I hope. Taking it easy is hard for me too though, so I understand.
Post a Comment