My husband will lose his status as a resident alien on September 10th of this year. He is trading in his green card (which isn't green anymore FYI) for a United States citizenship. Can you hear the roaring crowd? He has been talking about this since our first child was born (he is 12 1/2 btw). The papers have been filled out more than once and never been sent in. But we finally sent the application in last June. Yep, fifteen months from start to finsh. Good thing we didn't have any problems and it all went smoothly.
So watch for an update in September for the official photos!
Heather
Friday, August 15, 2008
It is about time!
Posted by Heather at 10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You know, I don't think I've ever even met your husband! I didn't know he was an "alien". Congrats to him on his new "status"! ;)
It is about frekin time.
Way to go!
Post a Comment