I'm away on vacation but thought I would stop in and say hello. Florida is great, though muggy. It is ok, I'm doing my best not to complain. I'm also drinking lots of water and not getting over heated (I don't sweat very much so I get over heated easily). Who ever planned convention in Florida at the end of July is CRAZY. I'm here for convention for Close To My Heart (stamping and scrapbooking) with a few days at Disney World.
So back to that weather thing. It is crazy here! I've been to FL before so I knew what to expect as far as the humidity but the thunder storm last night was a new one for me. According to weather.com it rained 1.27 inches yesterday in Orlando. I'm telling ya it was right when I wanted to eat dinner! LOL. We ventured out (with an umbrella) and got soaking wet from head to toe in about 3 minutes. We were having difficulity navagating our map so we said screw it and went back to the room. We ordered in a pizza for dinner. LOL
After sleeping in a little this morning we went to Hollywood Studios and now we are back at the hotel for a bit. Animal Kingdom is on the list for tonight. There are extended hours for WDW resort guests so we can play late. Whoo hoo!
I hope things are comfortable where you are and the air conditioning works. I've got a new appreciation for cool air and ice this week.
Heather
Monday, July 28, 2008
Greetings from sunny Florida!
Posted by Heather at 2:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh I hope you are having fun Heather! I've always wanted to go to WDW but haven't been. I considered doing convention for like 2 seconds but I don't know any one other than you and Sandy that sell CTMH and I didn't want to go alone! Maybe we can all 3 meet up another time!
Post a Comment