CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Summer Time...

Summer is here, or almost here if you are going by the calendar vs. school calendar. You would never know it if you lived in Utah. It hasn't been warmer than the low 70's and we have had TONS of rain. I'm not complaining though, the sprinklers aren't working properly so hubby turned the outside water off where it enters the property. This also means that I can't water my poor flowers and they need more water than the rain is giving them. I think some are going to have to be replace.

My "baby" finished 6th grade. My other "baby" finished kindergarten. Both happening on the same day made this cry baby mama very weepy. I managed to embarrass myself with all my tears. I hate it when I'm a big boob, I'll admit it.

I made quote books for all three of the kid's teachers. They were basically the same, but with different quotes and different papers. If you want to check them out you can see them here.

What else is going on? I've got some summer classes I want to sign the kids up for. A cooking class for the boys, an arts and crafts class for the youngest too, a skateboarding class for the boys and ballet for the princess.

I've got one more consultation appointment before I make my decision about who I want to do my surgery. I think I know who I want but I'd like a third opinion to see where he falls vs. the other two doctors. No matter who I pick I have decided to wait until I get home from Florida at the begining of August. I decided that since I couldn't be sure that I would be feeling 100% (or even 90%) it wasn't worth risking it. Disneyworld with no kids? Convention for scrapbooking and stamping? No way do I want to be wishing I was in bed or reaching for pain pills!

Hopefully I will have some pictures of our garden to share in a day or two. My plan is to get outside and get it all mapped out and planted tonight after dinner. That is the "plan" at least. LOL.

Heather

0 comments: