Yesterday I got tagged by Karen. I'm finally getting around to answering.
Here are the rules (post these first).
1. Each player answers questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, tag 5 people by posting their names.
3. Go to their site/blog and leave a comment telling them they've been tagged. Invite them to your site/blog so they can read the tagged post.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've completed your tagged post.
Questions:
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I had just returned to work at AT&T Universal Card services. I was on disability for almost 6 months due to carpal tunnel and tendonitis in my thumb. I was also about 24 weeks pregnant and my morning sickness had eased up just a bit. I think this is when I finally gained weight instead of losing it!
2. What are 5 things on your "To Do" list?
a) Go to the grocery store
b) Hit the post office to ship some stuff
c) Go to the scrapbook store to buy cardstock for swap.
d) Work on Box Tops. My son’s teacher is the school contact for the program. She needed help trimming the labels, checking expiration dates, and putting them in bundles.
e) Pick up the living room. It is a disaster and making me crazy.
3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
a) Peanut butter. Oldest child is deathly allergic so I don’t get to eat it as much as I would like.
b) Fresh fruit, except apples. Lately they make my tongue feel a little swollen and my throat itchy and swollen. I’m thinking neither is good thing.
c) Popcorn
d) Twizzlers, strawberry ropes please.
e) Ice Cream
4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire.
a) Travel. To lots of places. Places that sound interesting. Places with history. Places we picked out of a book. Places we researched. Places we didn't research. Even some places without my children. Possibly places without my husband too!
b) Hire a tutor for my oldest child.
c) Hire a housekeeper.
d) Other than that not much would change.
e) Oh I’d shop more, and buy more expenisve clothes and shoes. LOL. And I already like expensive shoes so I could be in trouble!!
5. Name some places where you've lived.
Utah- I’ve lived here almost my whole life.
Idaho- lived there for less than six months when I was less than a year old. No memories of it at all.
In Utah I’ve lived:
On Morton Drive- From when I was almost 5 until I was 15.
Yalecrest- Ages 15 to 21
Center Street- About six months, when I was pregnant until Drew was a few months old.
Windsor Street- We lived here for just over 3 years. This is where we lived when Matt was born.
Atkin Avenue- We were here for 2 years. The owners sold the duplex and we were asked to leave. The new owners wnated our apartment.
Kearns- We only lived here for six months. The apartment complex was across the street from the 2002 Olympic Speed Skating Oval. Management informed us that we needed to move out for 3 months during the Olympics then we could move back. We said no thanks and left.
2000 East- We lived here for 4 years. Emmy was born here.
Mivu Circle- Our current home. Our first home!! Our fabulous, wonderful, perfect home. Ok, it isn’t perfect, but it is pretty darn close.
6. Name some bad habits you have. (I have to steal some of Karen’s here!)
a) Moving on before a project is completed.
b) Staying up far too late.
c) Talking far too much.
d) Watching too much TV
e) Getting easily distracted. (I’m blaming this on ADHD)
7. Name some jobs you've had.
a) Worked at a movie theater. I had lots of tasks there. Selling popcorn, drinks, etc. Taking your ticket. Cleaning the theater after the movie. Selling tickets. All of the other crap that was required to stay employed.
b) Video store. Renting movies, returning movies, restocking movies, etc.
c) Pulling staples and turning documents to ready for microfilming. Most boring job in the world!!!
d Customer service and collections for a credit card company.
e) Cashier at a gun store.
8. Name those whom you are tagging.
a) Dyan
b) Sandy
c) Anyone else who sees this! I don’t have any other blog friends to tag.
Now you might know a little more about me. Or not. LOL. Did I mention in there that I talk too much?
Heather
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Posted by Heather at 4:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment