I finally got up enough nerve to call and schedule some consulation appointments to discuss having a breast reduction. Depending on the Dr. I can get in anywhere from next week to the end of June. One office asked me if I could wait that long. Do I really have a choice? If I want to be seen I have to play by your rules. I was nice and said yes, I could wait. Now I can play the waiting game. And I'm not good at the waiting game.
I've done a ton of research and I know I want to have this procedure. It isn't going to be easy (or pretty) but I think the outcome will be worth it! How about being able to buy a top in something smaller than an extra large? With all the weight I've lost I have gotten rid of about 8 inches from my chest and one whole cup size. Reality is that they are never going to get smaller. I think I could starve to death and still have big boobs. LOL.
So I am going to try my best to not get myself worked up waiting. The longer I have to wait the longer I have to stress about all of this. Deep breathing will help, right?
Heather
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
No I can't wait that long!
Posted by Heather at 3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great Blog! I had a reduction last October and I love it. It was painful but did get better within a couple of weeks (yes at least 2) I was a bit disappointed though that I was not able to wear the really cute "small" bras and the sales people still wanted to get me in the "full Figure" section after having 3 pounds each side removed. JCPEnneys Has the best selection (cute pretty small ones too) and try on anything that you like- dont go by size in the beginning. I am learning to wear less fabric between my girls now which makes me feel like I am going to fall out but -boy am I perky now! I love them and so does DH! Good Luck on your adventure!
Oooh, waiting is so hard! I hope the time passes quickly!
Post a Comment