You know those little bugs that travel from one person to another. Virus is the official name. They dropped by unannounced one too many times this year! My oldest is just getting over a sore throat for almost a week (not strep, we did see the Dr.). He is already skinny so not eating much for a week didn't do him any good. Now the middle child is on the downhill slope. Sore throat, mild fever, just not feeling well.
And the little buggers have passed it to me. Again. I think it may be a sinus infection so I'm off to find the humidifier, nasal steroids, water, decongestants, etc. And a good night sleep.
Tomorrow I'm going to wipe the house down yet AGAIN with disinfectant wipes. Did I mention I'm tired of this crap?
Heather
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
I'm so tired of the bugs...
Posted by Heather at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment