I got this from a friend's blog. I only counted the states that I visited for more than just an airport visit. If I counted those states it would be much higher ;-) I did count the states that we drove thru (Rhode Island is one) when I was back east and my "tour guide" wasn't paying attention. LOL.
create your own visited states map
How many states have you visited? I didn't think 45% was too bad!
Heather
Thursday, April 10, 2008
How many states have you visited?
Posted by Heather at 11:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You've done better than I have! Mine was only around 39%. And, like you, it would have been higher if I had counted airports. :) We're traveling this summer though, and I can add a few more to my map. I really must get out west sometime though! The west is my downfall.
Post a Comment