Happy Birthday to me. And Michelle. And Diane.
I share my birthday with two good friends. It was my birthday first though. I love my birthday. It was a day all about the birthday child growing up and it made things perfect. So today we are having lunch with a bunch of friends. Tonight I'm having family and friends over for dinner and fondue and cake.
The day started with breakfast in bed courtesy of Matt. He made me oatmeal, a glass of milk and an apple. Delish. I got some perfume and new earphones for my iPod from the family. A slice of cake and cherry chocolate covered pretzels (handmade) came yesterday and the day before along with a darling cherry canister. I also got a gift card to The Gap. Whoo hoo!! I've been a good girl and haven't bought myself anything much in the past few weeks. I have a hard time coming up with gift suggestions so I've tried to be good.
I'm off for a soak in the tub! Have a fabulous day.
Heather
Saturday, April 05, 2008
Happy Happy Birthday!
Posted by Heather at 9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday!!! Hope your day is wonderful!!! Miss you!
Happy birthday, Heather!
Happy Birthday!! Thanks for letting me celebrate with you!
Post a Comment