CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Chuck is back!

NBC had a new show for the 2007 fall season. I fell in love with it right away and I anxiously await each new episode. Or I did until the writers went on strike and screwed everything up. Sigh. So now the Powers That Be are letting the new episodes trickle out, waiting for their reservoirs to dry up. And some of the shows have gone thru all their episodes. But not Chuck.

I normally skip commercials because I watch most of my TV after I have recorded it. But I caught the end of a commercial for not one, but two, count 'em TWO episodes of Chuck on Thursday night. As you can tell I'm excited. So don't call me after 9 PM on Thursday, I won't be answering the phone.

You can check Chuck out at http://www.nbc.com/Chuck/

Heather

0 comments: