I sure didn't! It isn't a secret that I am not fond of the season called winter. It is cold, wet and did I mention COLD? I do prefer it more than summer, but only because you can always put more clothing, blankets, etc. in the winter. Once you are naked there isn't much more you can do to cool off in the summer. But enough on the battle of the seasons.
It snowed today. I first noticed the falling flakes at about 3 AM. By 11 AM we had over 15 inches. I took a few photos for my friends who no longer live in Utah. I want them to be thankful for their snow free yard.
To be thankful that they didn't need to make a path for the dog to go outside, and then stamp down the snow so she could pee. After all, when the snow is taller than you, getting things taken care of is difficult!
I stayed inside today. I wore my pj's all day long. Bundled up with a sweatshirt and at one point crawled back into bed to snuggle with the kids. Ok, maybe all the snow isn't that bad.
Heather
1 comments:
Wow!! yes that does make me thankful for my snow free yard! Love the pictures! Poor jillybean!
San
Post a Comment