Today my oldest child turned twelve. TWELVE?!?!?! It hasn't been that long since he was born, has it? Drew has turned into a very bright and loving boy. Sure he is a pain in the butt, what 12 year old isn't? Despite his teen attitude we still love him.
We celebrated with a quick trip to Target to let him pick out a new game for his DS. Back home for a dinner of his choice. We had sweet and sour chicken (with pineapple) and fried rice (or my version of it). A yellow cake with chocolate frosting rounded out the menu. I can’t forget the rest of the presents.
I've pulled some pictures from the computer to show how much he has grown. Unfortunately I don't have anything from before about age 5 on the computer. I will have to go find some prints and scan them in. So look for Happy Birthday Part Two in a couple of days. Ok. I just checked and the slide show is doing something weird and it isn't centered. Sorry. I don't know how to fix it.
We celebrated with a quick trip to Target to let him pick out a new game for his DS. Back home for a dinner of his choice. We had sweet and sour chicken (with pineapple) and fried rice (or my version of it). A yellow cake with chocolate frosting rounded out the menu. I can’t forget the rest of the presents.
I've pulled some pictures from the computer to show how much he has grown. Unfortunately I don't have anything from before about age 5 on the computer. I will have to go find some prints and scan them in. So look for Happy Birthday Part Two in a couple of days. Ok. I just checked and the slide show is doing something weird and it isn't centered. Sorry. I don't know how to fix it.
Heather

1 comments:
Happy Birthday Drew! Hope you had a wonderful day!
Love the pictures! Can't beleive how big he is getting!
We love you!
Sandy
Post a Comment