The kids are in school. Fall is in the air. My peaches may be ripe enough to pick one of these days (I canned and froze peaches on Sept. 4th last year). But where are my days going?
With my fierce warrior dog by my side I've been healing, catching up on sleep, going to the grocery store ALONE, scrapbooking a little, shopping, cleaning the house, catching up on sleep. I really need to quit with the sitting around and enjoying myself and get some stuff done. Like start going back to the gym. And eating better. And going to the gym. LOL.
So the warrior dog and I are going to find our shoes and the leash and head out for a walk. I would go get the kids from school but they are on their way home already. That will have to be our goal for tomorrow!
Everyone has permission to bug me, and ask exactly what I did today that was productive. And catching up on TV isn't productive. LOL
Heather
1 comments:
OK it's been a day since that post! I know you have had a busy day today and you even worked out, so I won't ask about today, but it's here in writing that you give us permission to bug you about being productive! LMAO like I have any room to talk. I have been a slug lately too, hahaha
Post a Comment