I am exhausted. I was sick and I haven't been to the gym in two weeks. I started back on Monday and I'm feeling it. Feeling it in my butt, my legs, my butt, and my arms. The arms aren't too bad but holy cow the lower half is a different story.
Spring is coming to our house. The kids have been playing outside and I haven't minded one bit. Maybe I can talk Matt and Em into "digging holes" in the entire garden in the next month and then we won't have to till the dirt before I have my compost/dirt delivered. Last year we planted tomatoes, tomatillos, pumpkins, squash, peas, carrots, watermelon and I think cantaloupe. We harvested a few Italian squash, quite a few tomatillos and a zillion tomatoes. The dirt sucks big time and nothing else would grow. I'm determined to have a garden though! We have a nice big backyard and I need a way to torture, I mean keep the kids busy this summer.
Lots of thing on my to do list. I'm going to have to start an actual list so I don't forget anything!
Heather
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Tired. Very, very tired.
Posted by Heather at 12:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment