CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

60 questions borrowed from Tonya...

60 Questions answered. This was posted on Tonya's blog so I stole it.



1. What is in the back of your car right now? Car seat. Junk. There is a stroller in the very back along with a blanket, emergency kit with jumper cables, and who knows what else!

2. When was the last time you threw up? I really don't know. After 2 pregnanies where I threw up all the time I quit keeping track.

3. What's your favorite curse word? It rhymes with bit.

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Drew, Mattie and Emmy.

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Coming Emmy's hair and telling Drew to leave the dog alone!

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Watching TV. Reading email.

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Taking a nap? Not sure. I have some errands to do.

8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? Have a good day!

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Rocky Road. I like cake batter too!

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Milk from the bottom of my cereal bowl.

12. What are you wearing right now? black capri pants and a red and turquoise tie dye shirt.

13. What was the last thing you ate? Honey Bunches of Oats

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Yes. Sleep tank at Target.

15. When was the last time you ran? No idea. I try really hard not to run. It hurts my knees.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched? In person? baseball game. On tv? Hubby had basketball on the other night. I watched a few minutes.

17. Is your TV on? Yes. Law and Order (rerun)

18. Who is the last person you emailed? UtahMoms group.

19. Ever go camping? Yes. Haven't been for years though.

20. Do you have a tan? I don't have a tan even when I do have a tan! LOL. Irish with red hair, need I say more?


21. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Most of the time I do care. If I’m late leaving for the gym I don’t care.


22. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Yes. I used to work in a gun store. When I worked at the video store my boss hit on me all the time.


23. Have you met a real redneck? Yes. I worked in a gun store. LOL

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? When one is available

25. What did your last IM say? I don't have an IM program on the computer.

26. Are you someone's best friend? I hope!

27. What are you doing tomorrow? Cleaning, helping with homework, making dinner. Nothing special planned.

28. Where is your mom right now? I assume she is at work.

29. Look to your left, what do you see? The fireplace.

30. What color is your watch? I have lots of watches. The ones I wear the most are silver and silver and gold.

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Koala bears. Yesterday Matt shared that they sleep about 20 hours a day and they spend almost all of their awake time eating. They also almost never touch the ground!

32. Would you consider plastic surgery? Yes!! I've been researching having a breast reduction. I'm throwing around the idea of some lipo on my belly too. Not too sure of the lipo though.

33. What is your birthstone? Diamond. I was smart and stayed put 2 weeks past my due date. LOL

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Drive thru.

35.How many kids do you want? Most days I'll keep the 3 I have. Some days I'd love one more.

36. Do you have a dog? Yes. Jill, the Jack Russell Terrier.

37. Last person you talked to on the phone? no idea. I think my dad.

38. Have you met anyone famous? Yes, a bunch of people from the Utah Jazz. Had an argument with Karl Malone. The band The Hoodoo Gurus. Steve Young. Of course I never know they are famous without being told (Jazz players excluded)

39. Any plans today? Need to get the dog some new chew toys so she quits eating stuff she shouldn't. Pick up Em from kindergarten. Not sure what else.

40. How many states have you lived in? Two. One was before I turned one and only a few months.

41. Ever go to college? Yep. Two years.

42. Where are you right now? Family Room

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? I'm getting sick.

44. Last song listened to? no idea.

45. What's the closest orange object to you? Parts of the Dyson vacuum.

46. Are you allergic to anything? Bananas. Walnuts. Pecans. They all make my mouth itch and I get sores down my throat. Seasonal allergies. A couple of drugs.

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? I have lots of favorite shoes. I love shoes *G*

48. Are you jealous of anyone? Yes. Pregnant women. People with new babies.

49. Is anyone jealous of you? I have no idea. Maybe.

50. Where is your idea of a dream vacation? Not Utah. I was looking at Hawaii yesterday. That sounds nice today.

51. What time is it? 10:40 AM

52. Do any of your friends have children? Yes. Most of my friends have kids.

53. Do you eat healthy? I try to most of the time. It helps with my weight loss ;-)

54. What do you usually do during the day? Run around. Recently it has been physical therapy, get Em from school, go to the gym, run any errands, get boys from school. Do homework, cook dinner. Bedtime routine for kids. Collapse in a heap on the couch and watch TV for a bit.

55. Do you hate anyone right now? No. I usually don't hate anyone. I get very annoyed with pepole all the time though!

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yeah. When answering the phone.

57. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? Yeah. If anyone answered no to this they are a liar! LOL

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 34 (eek!)

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes. More than one.

60. How did you get one of your scars? Surgery. Chicken pox. Crashing on bike. I have no idea (really, there is a long scar on one of my arms that I don't remember getting hurt.)

Heather

0 comments: