CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Margaret Lee Sullivan

Better known to me as Gran, passed away today shortly before 12:30 PM. A very large portion of her family was there with her to show their love. Gran fell asleep yesterday at about 3 PM and no one was able to wake her back up. Hospice came in and kept her comfortable with morphine and by late morning it was very obvious that she wouldn't be with us much longer.


Because of my surgery yesterday I wasn't able to be by her side, but I am ok with that. I took my kids up to see her on Sunday so I was able to say good-bye and walk away with a smile in my heart.

If you still have grandparents living, please call them and tell them you love them for me, ok?They know it, you know it but it is still nice to hear.

Heather

3 comments:

buttafly said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your Gran's passing. It is so important to tell all of your loved ones how much you love them every day. I just talked to my grandma earlier this afternoon and those "I love you's" at the end of our conversations always make me feel secure. Your family will be in my thoughts during this sad time.

Sandy said...

Thinking of you and your family!
We love you!! XOXOXO

helderheid said...

Hey darlin'

I'm thinking of you.