Shhh, don't tell Mother Nature but I think spring has arrived in Utah. Bulbs are blooming, the weather is pleasant, and my spirits are rising. I hate winter. I enjoy the beauty of new fallen snow, untouched, clean, pristine. Then you have to drive in it or on it and it looks like crap. I won't go into shoveling since I didn't have to shovel this year due to a shoulder injury and then surgery.
So back to spring. Flowers blooming, new leaves on the trees, chasing the kids outside to play, no more jackets, bliss if we ignore allergies.
So until we start sneezing and rubbing eyes I'm going to enjoy it. And start making a list of things to do in the yard. Then I'll let my hubby know what he needs to do!
Heather
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Is spring here?
Posted by Heather at 1:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment